Wednesday, March 10, 2021

THE PENCIL ARTIST, a review

 

          I was happily surprised to discover Kenneth T. Mencher’s brief review of my novel, THE PENCIL ARTIS, on Amazon.

          Mencher wrote in his 4-star review: “A wonderful, clever, quick read. A bit of a fairy tale that artists wish would come true. Some of the writing is a bit clunky, but doesn't detract overly much from the pleasure of reading this.”

          THE PENCIL ARTIST was the fulfillment of my goal to publish eight novels by the time I was 81. I uploaded the book to Amazon, Smashwords and Barnes and Noble on Aug. 15, 2015, two weeks before my 81st birthday. That was the final act of my novel-writing career because of the circumstances of my life. I now write poetry.

          Thank you, Mr. Mencher, for your clever review.

         

 

 

No comments: